- Big Data, Social Media, Cloud Computing, and Mobile Technologies will continue to dominate the headlines
- User Interfaces for Supply Chain Apps Will Get a Social Makeover.
- “Siri” Comes to Enterprise Apps.
- The Robots Keep Coming.
- Continued Focus by Retailers and Service Providers on Innovating the Final Mile.
- Further Blurring of the Lines Between 3PLs, Tech Providers, and Consultants.
- Increased Adoption of Alternative Fuel Vehicles.
- More Programs and Partnerships to Address the Talent Shortage Problem.
The themes continue to remain similar except Adrian clearly has a social bent to his ideas which I highlighted in an earlier post. I can't imagine any of these predictions being too far off the mark.