Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Awakening the Sleeping Giant - Crude by Rail

I am short on time as I am heading to the Alternative Fuels Conference (ACT 2013).  I wanted to give the light of day to this article on the growth of Crude by Rail (which I mentioned as a trend back here).  This has huge impact on the movement of crude and will likely impact the movement of retail goods.  Think about things such as priority of movement on track, where capital spending will go and the locomotive resources.

More to follow.  Be ready.. whatever industry you are in you will be affected by this.

1 comment:

  1. I am short on time as I am heading to the Alternative Fuels Conference (ACT 2013). I wanted to give the light of day to this article on the growth of Crude by Rail (which I mentioned as a trend back here). distribution centre

    ReplyDelete